“You have to put in many, many, many tiny efforts that nobody sees or appreciates before you achieve anything worthwhile.”
Today’s Mind Bullet is as big as they get combining many essential components within The Habit Factor: the overarching concept of Success.
What is success to you? What criteria would you ascribe to someone you deem to be successful? The great Brian Tracy, in his Psychology of Achievement, breaks down the criteria for success:
1. Peace of mind.
2. Health (energy, vibrancy).
3. Relationships (healthy, loving).
4. Financial freedom (free from money worry and stress).
5. The pursuit of worthy goals and ideas. This, of course, is what the Habit Factor process, awareness and methodology is all about! Goals and ideals, after all, are a byproduct of having a purpose and direction.
6. Self-actualization: the idea of becoming the most and best of what we can become — and this only happens through the pursuits of worthy goals and ideas!
It’s worth noting that all these criteria have a goal-achievement component, which The Habit Factor was designed to support and streamline, with categories that cover Mind, Body, Spiritual, Social, and more.
Listen in for more on finding out what success means to you, and how the Habit Factor’s methodology can help you build your own own well-rounded success.
Enjoy the episode!
New listeners: By texting the word “HABITS” to the mobile phone number “33444″ you will instantly receive your “hack”/habit tracker/habit development template, or you can download it here: thehabitfactor.com/templates.
Feel free to share the episode and leave a review on iTunes!
TOOLS/BOOKS WE ALWAYS RECOMMEND:
Grab your FREE copy of As a Man Thinketh (PDF) right here:
As a Man Thinketh
The Magic of Thinking BIG! (David Schwartz)
The Success Principles (Jack Canfield)
Getting Things Done! (Allen’s Great Book!)
**HABIT FACTOR RESOURCES!!**
Thank YOU for checking out this episode and we’re always grateful when you SHARE our episodes w/ your friends and family and help us by writing a review ; )