“In my awareness journey, I had to rewire how I looked at health and how I looked at my energy. The better my energy is, the better my life is.“
~ Joe Apfelbaum
Today’s powerful Habits2Goals interview features Joe Apfelbaum — a phenomenal entrepreneur, CEO, Google Certified trainer and coach who lives and breathes personal development. His work has been featured in Business Insider, the Wall Street Journal, Forbes, Entrepreneur and more.
Besides incredible business accomplishments, Joe has one of the great personal development stories around: six years ago he was 260 pounds, smoking, overeating, not exercising. He had a successful business but was abusing his body and ultimately his mind.
Listen in to hear about Joe’s journey toward taking his energy — mind body and spirit — up a notch, finally feeling complete with who he is, and see how habit played a key role.
Enjoy the show!
RESOURCES FROM THIS EPISODE
- Visit Joe’s Website and sign up for his newsletter
- Join Joe’s Mojovation Group on Facebook
- Find Joe Apfelbaum on Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn
Books by Joe Apfelbaum:
- High Energy Secrets: How I Lost 95 Pounds and Kept It Off
- Average Joe to CEO: Seven Stages to Seven Figures (coming soon)
Joe Recommends These Transformative Books:
- 7 Habits of Highly Effective People, by Stephen Covey
- The Four Agreements, by Don Miguel Ruiz
- The Miracle Morning, by Hal Elrod
- Getting Things Done, David Allen
Joe’s Favorite Tech Tools:
New listeners: By texting the word “HABITS” to the mobile phone number “33444″ you will instantly receive your “hack”/habit tracker/habit development template, or you can download it here: thehabitfactor.com/templates.
Feel free to share the episode and leave a review on iTunes!
NEW: Get Unstuck Course
TOOLS/BOOKS WE ALWAYS RECOMMEND:
Grab your FREE copy of As a Man Thinketh (PDF) right here: As a Man Thinketh
The Magic of Thinking BIG! (David Schwartz)
The Success Principles (Jack Canfield)
Getting Things Done! (Allen’s Great Book!)
**HABIT FACTOR RESOURCES!!**