“Even though I had a background in exercise physiology and psychology and nutrition I was still struggling with creating my own healthy habits and I was diagnosed at a young age with panic disorder and depression. ” ~Heidi Hanna Ph.D.
Bestselling Author. Speaker. Founder Synergy Programs
In this episode Heidi and Martin cover:
- What is energy, how to conserve, manage and recharge
- The FOUR types of energy• Touches on a story of GRIT and perseverance
- GTR: She’s committed to making a change in her life and is intentional about traveling less to improve her personal life!
- The important difference between the brain and the mind
- What is heart “math” and heart rate variability
- What is more important than time?
- How we are wired for negativity bias
- Various ways to optimize and manage our energy best throughout the day
- the FIVE “M’s”
- And more tips to experience improved energy throughout the day and WHY it’s so important!
Synergy Programs offers a variety of programming targeted to make brains better though a series of initiatives including keynotes and lectures, full day workshops, corporate retreats, and fully integrated corporate wellness solutions ranging from a few months to several years in scope.
Visit Heidi’s Website: Synergy Programs
“There’s an important alignment between the brain and the heart” ~Heidi Hanna, Ph.D.
Don’t miss a single episode. Subscribe to the podcast to get each episode sent directly to you.