A quick thank you! Our Habits 2 Goals podcast was featured once again by iTunes and has been in the top 10 (Self-Help category) for several weeks… a terrific start for this new show!
Now, on to the business at hand. It seems that everyone I know is “busy, busy, busy”. In this show Martin and I cover some of the things you can do to make the most of your time and ensure that your results are meaningful too! No point climbing up the wrong ladder, right?
In this episode we walk through some key tips to help anyone be more productive:
- Effectiveness -what is it really? (4:38)
- Concentration and Focus (6:03)
- Leverage (10:30)
- Delegation (13:02)
- Creating Milestones (15:07)
- Finding Models and Asking Questions (18:55)
- Deadlines and Launching (21:50)
- Constantly Learning (23:55)
- Importance of tracking (24:15)
- Reassessment, adapting and adjusting as you move forward (26:05)
While these ideas will greatly enhance your productivity, it’s essential to know mental toughness and persistence remain paramount (see GRIT post). Remember too, these tips will only work when you’re kind, patient, and accepting of yourself!
If you have any questions about this week’s episode, or any prior shows, email them to Martin at mg ( AT ) thehabitfactor.com.
Don’t miss a single episode. Subscribe to the podcast to get each episode sent directly to you.